Mango chilli salsa is a refreshing accompaniment to this delicious lime & cumin chargrilled chicken.
The ingredient of Lime and cumin chargrilled chicken behind mango chilli salsa
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 large Coles RSPCA granted total chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Grated zest of 2 limes
- 2 mangoes, sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
The instruction how to make Lime and cumin chargrilled chicken behind mango chilli salsa
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C or 190u00b0C fan. Use a mortar and pestle to pound garlic, cumin seeds and salt until a rude indecent paste forms. disconcert whisk in lime zest, lime juice and oil. smear all exceeding chicken.
- Preheat an ovenproof chargrill pan approaching high. Cook the chicken, skin-side down, for 2-3 mins or until charred. slant and cook for 1 min to seal. Place pan in oven and bake for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine the mango, chilli, basil and mint in a bowl. Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and transfer to a platter. Drizzle exceeding the pan juices and assistance with the salsa.
Nutritions of Lime and cumin chargrilled chicken behind mango chilli salsacalories: