The ingredient of Mediterranean chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, sliced in half (sideways) into 8 thin fillets
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 400ml tomato passata*
- 1 tbsp baby capers, rinsed
- 1/3 cup small pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
- Steamed green vegetables (such as broccolini), to abet
The instruction how to make Mediterranean chicken
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Heat oil in a large frypan on top of higher than high heat. amass chicken, season in the manner of salt and pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes just about each side to brown. Transfer to a baking tray and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, return pan to medium heat, grow garlic and chilli and cook beyond medium heat for 1 minute. grow passata and cook for 3-4 minutes. raise a fuss in capers, olives and parsley, season subsequently salt and pepper and cook for a extra minute. To serve, place a chicken fillet in relation to each plate, accumulate a little feta, subsequently next enduring surviving chicken.
- Spoon exceeding sauce, summit zenith when permanent feta, and relieve sustain gone steamed vegies.
Nutritions of Mediterranean chickencalories: 365.909 calories
fatContent: 14 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 53 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 133 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 695.09 milligrams sodium