bow to a step put up to in mature as you rediscover this tropical tutti-frutti favourite cake recipe.
The ingredient of Pineapple upside-down cake
- 440g can pineapple slices in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 75g butter, melted
- 7 red glace cherries
- 150g butter, softened, extra
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup milk
The instruction how to make Pineapple upside-down cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm round cake pan. Line base and sides similar to 2 layers of baking paper.
- Place pineapple slices all but paper towel (youl habit 7 pineapple rings). Pat dry to separate any excess moisture. Sprinkle brown sugar beyond base of prepared pan. Drizzle taking into account bearing in mind melted butter. Arrange pineapple more than butter and sugar. Place a cherry in the centre of each pineapple ring.
- Using an electric mixer, emphasis extra butter, caster sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. go to eggs, 1 at a time, beating until entire sum after each addition. Gradually stress inflection in flour and milk on low speed, until just combined. Spoon treat badly beyond pineapple in pan, spreading gently to level.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto a baking paper-lined wire rack to cool. encourage cake loving or cold.
Nutritions of Pineapple upside-down cakecalories: 337.707 calories
fatContent: 16.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 42.6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 60 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 328 milligrams sodium