Keep summer cooking easy gone this practiced gluten-free chicken and quinoa salad.
The ingredient of Quinoa & zucchini ribbon salad past marinated chicken
- 1 cup (200g) white quinoa (see note)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup (80ml) other virgin olive oil
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 4 chicken breasts (skin on)
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthways into thin ribbons (a mandoline is ideal)
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Quinoa & zucchini ribbon salad past marinated chicken
- Place quinoa and 600ml water in a pan beyond medium heat and bring to a simmer. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes or until quinoa is throbbing and the water is on absorbed. Drain with ease and comply to cool.
- Meanwhile, place lemon zest, 2 tablespoons oil and half the chilli in a bowl. amass chicken, season and toss to coat. Place chicken in a pan higher than medium heat and cook, skin-side down, for 4-6 minutes until skin is golden and crisp. Turn, and cook for a further 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Rest, loosely covered past foil, for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, demonstrate the lemon juice subsequently steadfast chilli and 2 tablespoons oil. Season and set dressing aside. In a large bowl, add together the zucchini, tomatoes, feta and cooked quinoa. Pour over lemon dressing and toss to combine.
- Divide quinoa salad in the middle of in the midst of plates. Slice the chicken breasts, then arrange in the region of height of the quinoa salad and serve.
Nutritions of Quinoa & zucchini ribbon salad past marinated chickencalories: