The humble carrot is elevated to star status in this spicy side dish.
The ingredient of Buttered paprika carrots
- 30g (1 1/2 tbsp) butter, cubed
- 1 bunch (about 15) Dutch (baby) carrots, unpeeled, scrubbed, tops trimmed
- Salt & freshly field black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
The instruction how to make Buttered paprika carrots
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place butter and carrots in an ovenproof dish. Season subsequent to salt and pepper. Cook in preheated oven, spooning juices over bearing in mind during cooking, for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Place in a serving dish and sprinkle next paprika. bolster immediately.
Nutritions of Buttered paprika carrotscalories: 39.913 calories
fatContent: 4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 1 grams sugar
sodiumContent: 34.57 milligrams sodium