Spice going on your dinner party later than these fiery carrots.
The ingredient of Carrots in hot sauce
- 600g carrots, thinly sliced transversely
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp arena caraway
- 1/2 tsp ring cumin
- 1 tsp harissa (see note)
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Carrots in hot sauce
- Cook carrots in boiling, salted water for 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- demonstrate oil, garlic, spices and harissa in a frying pan exceeding low heat for 2 minutes until fragrant. demonstrate in vinegar and carrots, and toss for 2 minutes or until without difficulty coated. toss around in parsley and transfer to a bowl. bolster at room temperature.
Nutritions of Carrots in hot saucecalories: 118.544 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 57.7 milligrams sodium