The ingredient of curt strawberry toffee pots
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier liqueur
- 150g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
The instruction how to make curt strawberry toffee pots
- affix strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes. raise a fuss together ricotta, yoghurt and honey until competently combined.
- intensify sugar and 1/2 cup Cool water in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, more than low heat until union comes to the boil. Cook, without stirring, for 10 minutes or until syrup thickens and turns a deep caramel colour.
- Divide strawberry mix accompanied by four 1/2-cup capacity heatproof glasses. height taking into account bearing in mind ricotta mixture. Carefully spoon toffee greater than ricotta mixture. Stand for 5 minutes or until toffee has set. Serve.
Nutritions of curt strawberry toffee potscalories: 309.027 calories
fatContent: 3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 55 grams sugar
proteinContent: 9 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 28 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 131.41 milligrams sodium