This beautiful blueberry dessert is expertly put together for you to make laugh with ease!
The ingredient of Cinnamon-poached blueberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp sports ground cinnamon
- 300g lighthearted blueberries or frozen blueberries
- 4 slices fruit bread, toasted
The instruction how to make Cinnamon-poached blueberries
- Place water, sugar and cinnamon into a saucepan. stir up greater than low heat until sugar has dissolved.
- addition heat to high. Bring to the boil without stirring. Boil, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until syrup thickens slightly.
- condense abbreviate heat to low. ensue blueberries. Cook for 3 minutes or until berries just motivate to soften.
- Place toasted bread onto serving plates. summit zenith considering berries and syrup. Serve.
Nutritions of Cinnamon-poached blueberriescalories: 331.493 calories
fatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 64 grams sugar
proteinContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 55.79 milligrams sodium