Creamy butter and salty pancetta will ensure all your associates members gobble going on their greens.
The ingredient of Crispy Brussels sprouts and pancetta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g pancetta, thinly sliced
- 800g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 20g butter, chopped
The instruction how to make Crispy Brussels sprouts and pancetta
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan beyond medium-high heat. accumulate pancetta. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined in imitation of paper towel. assent to cool slightly. deferment into shards.
- grow sprouts to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until browned. build up 1/3 cup cold water. Cover. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until just painful and water has evaporated.
- Add butter to pan. Cook for 1 minute, tossing sprouts, until butter melts and sprouts are coated. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle in imitation of pancetta. Serve.
Nutritions of Crispy Brussels sprouts and pancettacalories: 96.795 calories
fatContent: 5.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 7.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 368 milligrams sodium