This delicious chicken, leek and cheddar acid is utter for sharing.
The ingredient of Chicken, caramelised leek and cheddar bitter
- 2 tbsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 small cooked Lilydale set free release Range Chicken Breasts, thickly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup conclusive cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus new to abet
- 1 tbsp chopped roomy thyme, plus new to encouragement
- Salad, to relieve sustain
- 2 cups plain flour
- 175g cold butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp iced water
The instruction how to make Chicken, caramelised leek and cheddar bitter
- Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm round (base) loose-based fluted flan tin.
- Make Cheddar Pastry: Using a food processor, process flour, butter and cheddar until fine crumbs form. accumulate egg yolks and water. Process until dough just starts to come together, adding a little other water if needed. touch dough into a disc. Roll out in the company of 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick. Line base and side of prepared tin later pastry. Trim edge. Place regarding a baking tray. Cover next plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line pastry raid with baking paper. Fill in imitation of pie weights or uncooked rice. Blind-bake for 15 minutes. Remove weights or rice and baking paper. Bake for a other 10 minutes or until pastry just starts to approach golden. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan more than medium heat. Cook leek, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until softened. go to sugar. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until caramelised. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Arrange chicken and leek in pastry case. campaign eggs, cream, cheddar, parsley and thyme in a jug. Season with ease when salt and pepper. Pour on top of higher than chicken mixture. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until sharp sour is just set. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle taking into consideration other parsley and thyme. support considering salad.
Nutritions of Chicken, caramelised leek and cheddar bittercalories: 646.734 calories
fatContent: 45.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 23.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 27.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 278 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 432 milligrams sodium