Make use of delicious Brussels sprouts and pair them in imitation of orange slices for a salad that straightforwardly screams delicious.
The ingredient of Brussels sprout and ocher yellow salad recipe
- 200g baby brussels sprouts, halved
- 15g butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/2 small radicchio, leaves scratchily torn
- 100g baby salad leaves
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted
- 100g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Brussels sprout and ocher yellow salad recipe
- Cook the brussels sprout in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until just tender. Drain well.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan greater than high heat until the butter begins to foam. build up the sugar and stir up until the sugar dissolves. Add the brussels sprout and cook, tossing, for 5 mins or until brussels sprout is caramelised. Season. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a zester to zest 1 orange. Peel the yellowish-brown and cut flesh into thin slices.
- Juice the long-lasting tawny and place the juice in a screw-top jar. amass the honey, mustard, vinegar and oil to the yellowish-brown juice in the jar. Seal and shake to combine. Season.
- Arrange the radicchio, salad leaves, yellowish-brown slices, walnuts and brussels sprout on a large serving platter. Sprinkle behind fetta. Drizzle as soon as the dressing and sprinkle in the manner of the ocher yellow zest to serve.
Nutritions of Brussels sprout and ocher yellow salad recipecalories: 260.51 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 260 milligrams sodium