The ingredient of Parmesan-crumbed fish bake
- 2 slices white bread
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (200g each) ling fish fillets (see note), skin off, bones removed
- 500g bottle grilled summer vegetable pasta sauce (we used Five Brothers brand)
- 1 bunch steamed broccolini, to service
The instruction how to make Parmesan-crumbed fish bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 7cm-deep, 24cm (base) square baking dish.
- Place bread in a food processor and process until re chopped. go to basil and oil. Process to a fine breadcrumb mixture. Transfer merger to a bowl. protest in the parmesan.
- Season fish taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. Place, in a single layer, in the prepared baking dish. Spoon higher than pasta sauce. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture beyond the fish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (depending re thickness of fish) or until fish is cooked through. abet in imitation of broccolini.
Nutritions of Parmesan-crumbed fish bakecalories: