Throw some juicy lamb steaks all but the barbecue to create a low-fat and healthy burger that everyone will love.
The ingredient of Healthy lamb burgers
- 3 large red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 (100g each) trim lamb leg steaks
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 small bread rolls, halved, toasted
- 2 tbsp low-fat hommus
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 225g can beetroot, drained
The instruction how to make Healthy lamb burgers
- tally up onions and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave something like HIGH (100%) capacity for 3 minutes. Preheat barbecue grill and plate concerning medium-high.
- Cook onions as regards barbecue plate, stirring, for 5 minutes. trouble sugar into onions. Cook a other 3 minutes.
- Spray both sides of steaks once oil. Season. Cook going on for barbecue grill for 3 minutes each side. Remove to a plate.
- press on rolls taking into consideration hommus. go to spinach, tomatoes, beetroot, steaks, onions and bread tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Healthy lamb burgerscalories: 447.886 calories
fatContent: 9.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 57.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 30.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 685 milligrams sodium