The ingredient of Potato wedges
- 1kg medium desiree potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 300g jar mild roasted capsicum salsa (Old El Paso brand)
The instruction how to make Potato wedges
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Cut each potato lengthways into 6 wedges. Place the potatoes, olive oil, garlic and salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat the potato wedges thoroughly following the oil.
- Arrange the wedges skin-side the length of all along as regards a wire rack exceeding a large roasting pan. Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Place the salsa in a bowl and serve later the hot wedges.
Nutritions of Potato wedgescalories: 118.305 calories
fatContent: 4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 362.42 milligrams sodium