Moist and sticky, this chocolate treat is a beautiful home-made gift.
The ingredient of White chocolate cherry brownie
- 185g white chocolate
- 150g chopped unsalted butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 100g as regards chopped glace cherries
The instruction how to make White chocolate cherry brownie
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Grease and line a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan subsequently non-stick baking paper.
- Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl higher than a saucepan half-filled when simmering water (make certain positive the bowl does not touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir up occasionally until the chocolate melts and is smooth, subsequently next set aside to cool.
- Place caster sugar, flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a capably skillfully in the centre and add eggs and the chocolate mixture. Fold in glace cherries until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre come out slightly sticky. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes subsequently next transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and wrap to puff as gifts.
Nutritions of White chocolate cherry browniecalories: