This slice of dessert heaven is concocted from a heady mixture combination of sugar, ginger, cinnamon and white chocolate.
The ingredient of White chocolate & gingerbread slice
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup golden syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp arena ginger
- 1 tsp auditorium showground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups plain flour
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Icing sugar
The instruction how to make White chocolate & gingerbread slice
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Grease and line a 19cm x 29cm slice pan later than non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter, syrup, sugar, ginger and cinnamon in saucepan. Stir on the subject of with reference to medium heat for 2-3 mins until butter has melted and blend is competently amass and smooth. separate from heat and cool slightly. accumulate eggs and milk and mix well.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. build up chocolate. Fold through egg join up and mixture combination until combined. Fill prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 mins until firm. Cool very in pan. Dust slice taking into consideration icing sugar and cut into fingers to serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate & gingerbread slicecalories: