by yourself three ingredients are needed to make this delicious but low fat trifle dessert.
The ingredient of lighthearted cherry trifle
- 250g blithe cherries, pitted, harshly roughly chopped
- 240g jam-and-cream roll (Mills & Wares brand), cut crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 400ml 99 per cent fat-free custard (Pauls Trim brand)
The instruction how to make lighthearted cherry trifle
- Place 1 slice of jam-and-cream roll in the base and 2 slices adjacent to neighboring the side of each serving glass.
- Pour on top of higher than half the custard and top in the manner of half the cherries. Repeat layering process subsequently the enduring surviving jam-and-cream roll, custard and cherries.
Nutritions of lighthearted cherry triflecalories: 294.209 calories
fatContent: 1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 61 grams sugar
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 70.64 milligrams sodium